Is an innovative, retractable glass railing. Designed for spaces exposed to the elements of wind, sand and noise. With a single movement the glass height is easily increased or lowered to suit the weather conditions or your preference.
The world’s first structural balcony balust ades with a retractable wind protection system.
Wind-Dam railings fulfil a practical protective
function, they in crease the comfort of the area and the user. The ycan be used on balconies and gardens, restaurants, terraces and swimming pools.
Materials used for the Wind-Dam railing:
* aluminum, stainless steel
* Bottom toughened safety glass and glued ESG / VSG 55.4
* upper toughened safety glass ESG 6
* gas cylinders
* wind protection for an extended railing
(calculation of resistance to 120 km / h)
* wind protection when the railing is folded
(calculation of endurance for 200 km / h)
* automatic lock when the railing is extended - no noise during wind pressure
* modern look
* resistance to weather conditions (-20 / +60)
* corrosion-resistant profiles.
* standard 2 years
* for a surcharge up to 5 years
Use of aluminium in the frame achieves a minimal and modern style while the laminated glass permits the maximum flow of natural light.
The moving part is lifted with light pressure, which makes it easy to use.
Our system is undergoing all the necessary quality and safety test.
Convenient Installation the system is carefully designed to be easily installed within a small amount of time.
All models perform extremely well in the outdoor, providing sound insulation and protection from extreme weather conditions.
The frame is made of aluminium profile combined with safety crystal clear glass, tempered glass 5.5.2 PVB at the fixed part and monolithic glass 6mm at the moving part. The glass and the whole structure are designed to be substantially durable and resistant.